Now more and more products are wrapped in cellophane, such as cosmetics, tea, etc. But what is cello wrap used for?
1. Cello Wrap Function
- Waterproof, moisture-proof, play a very good protective role
- Prevent tampering, prevent theft
- Enhance the added value of products, giving people a high-end feeling.
2. Packaging Materials for Cello Wrap
As the name suggests, the packaging material for cellophane wrap is mainly cellophane film, and sometimes BOPP film is also used. Its transparency makes it clear to the goods inside. It also has the properties of moisture-proof, impermeable, slightly breathable, heat-sealable, etc. It plays a good role in protecting the goods. There is wonderful breathability in its molecular cluster gap, which is very beneficial to the preservation of commodities.
3. Packaging Tool for Cello Wrap
This packaging method has specific packaging equipment–cellophane wrapping machine. This machine is general equipment for three-dimensional packaging of square cardboard boxes. Packaging products of different specifications with PVC and BOPP films as packaging materials.
- Compact structure, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, small size, lightweight and a high degree of automation.
- Good sealing and moisture-proof effect: After the long interface hemming heat sealing, the two side hemming heat sealing and shaping, the sealing performance is good.
- Anti-counterfeiting. Logos such as graphics or trademarks can be printed on the tear tape to identify authenticity and escort brand protection.
- Wide range of applications: The heat sealing time is instantaneously heated, so it can be used for active preparations such as heat-sensitive products, biopharmaceuticals, soft capsules, vaccines, and medicines and cosmetics that are not suitable for heat shrink wrapping.
4. Application of Cello Wrap
Wrapping various small square items such as boxes of medicines, health products, nutritional supplements, food, daily cosmetics, stationery, VCD tapes, poker, cigarettes, etc.