How do you wrap items in cellophane? We want to suggest you an easy way. The cellophane wrapping machine helps you wrap items in cellophane.
Wrap film– cutting film– horizontal seal– side seal– shaping
In the packaging process, the packaging film is cut into a length that meets the requirements of the packaged product by a special cutter, and the box is transported to a predetermined position by a conveyor, and then wrapped and folded to form a designed packaging style. In addition, because the machine does not have a shrinking oven like the shrink wrap machine to heat the packaged product as a whole, it uses instantaneous low-temperature packaging of local parts. Therefore, the entire packaging process will not cause any temperature changes of materials in the box, and can well replace the shrink wrap machine.
Precautions for use:
- Read the operation manual carefully before operation.
- Arrange special personnel for operation and maintenance.
- Check the oil level in the gearbox frequently, and the oil level is not less than 2/3 of the height of the box.And the oil in the gearbox should be replaced once a year.
- Each chain drive, gear drive, cam drive and sheave drive are all lubricated with grease, and grease should be added every three months. At the same time, according to the transmission situation, check the working conditions of each tensioning sprocket regularly and make adjustments at any time.
- The machine should be kept clean and beautiful, and the outer cover and surface of the machine should be cleaned regularly with a soft cloth.
- If you do not use the machine for a long time, please clean the cutter part.
- When it is found that the transmission positions of the machine are not synchronized (advanced or lagging), the machine should be shut down and checked immediately to find out the cause, and then restart the machine after troubleshooting, otherwise other parts will be easily damaged.
Of course, for different items, different types of equipment are needed to wrap items in cellophane. If you are not sure which one is right for you, you can leave us a message.