The 300 model cigarette pack wrapping machine is mainly used for single box automatic feeding, wrapping, folding, side sealing, end sealing, up and down shaping, counting and automatically pasting anti-counterfeiting easy-to-pull threads and other functions. It also has the function of specification memory, automatic track adjustment and so on. This cigarette pack wrapping machine is widely used in the three-dimensional packaging of various square single-piece transparent films in tobacco, medicine, cosmetics, health care products, food and other industries.
Cigarette Pack Wrapping Machine Features:
- This machine adopts the alternate packaging method of multi-station turntable, and all wrapping and heat-sealing actions are completed by cam drive, which has the characteristics of high speed and stable operation.
- The frequency converter is used to adjust the packing speed, which can reach 30-60 packs/min according to different packing items.
- Cigarette pack of different sizes can be packaged by changing the mold, and the newly designed multi-patented structure makes the replacement of the mold easier and faster.
- It is equipped with a double-sided wrinkle shaping device, which makes the film more fit and beautiful.
- Using the new double rotary film cutting knife, the service life is extended by 5 times, and the film cutting is more precise and smooth.
- With the function of composite self-adhesive laser anti-counterfeiting and unsealing line, it really plays the role of anti-counterfeiting and moisture-proof.
- The cigarette pack wrapping machine equipped with a static eliminator, which can effectively eliminate the static electricity adsorbed on the packaging film and make the film feeding smoother.
Cigarette Pack Wrapping Machine Application:
The machine is widely used in various industries, such as tea boxes, perfume boxes, cosmetic boxes, medicine boxes, soap and other square products.
In the daily maintenance of the equipment, it is necessary to pay attention to:
- Every 3 months, the surface of the machine needs to be painted for protection.
- The surface needs to be wiped down every day to prevent dust contamination.
- It is necessary to use the machine correctly to avoid machine failure and ensure the safe and normal operation of the equipment.
- Users need to be very familiar with the structure, performance, working principle and operation points of the machine in order to effectively ensure the long-term stable operation of the machine.